Sterling Equipment & Repair, Inc’s service department is staffed with highly trained mechanics ready to serve your repair needs. We service all makes and models Ag equipment. We also service construction equipment, trucks and trailers, ag implements, lawn and garden equipment, and commercial equipment. We are licensed to complete DOT inspections.
Service Offerings Include:
- Air conditioner repairs on farm equipment and trucks.
- Truck wet kit installations and repairs.
- Hydraulic trouble shooting and repairs.
- Out-of-season maintenance programs for inspection and repairs that offer a reduced labor rate to insure cost effective periodic repairs. Programs are available for combines, corn heads, bean heads, tractors, planters, skid loaders, forage equipment, and trucks.
- Sprayer maintenance and winterization. These programs help keep our customers going when it matters the most.
- As an Ag Leader dealer, we have certified technicians to install and repair Ag Leader products. These technicians also assist customer with other technology repairs and diagnostics.
- To accommodate our customer even further, we offer onsite repairs when needed.
- We offer trucking of equipment to and from our shop when needed.
From basic maintenance and repairs to complex and specialized care, Sterling Equipment & Repair can help keep your equipment functioning at peak performance.
Schedule an Appointment
For more information or to schedule a repair or DOT inspection, call us at (507) 423-9909 or toll-free at (877) 623-9909 or complete the service request form below.
I Scheduled an Appointment, Now What?
Once we receive your service request, we will:
- Respond to you promptly via your preferred contact method during our regular business hours.
- Ask any additional questions required to service your equipment.
- Confirm your appointment. Please note there is no guarantee your preferred appointment date and/or time will be available. We will do our best to accommodate you and work with you to find another time, if necessary.