Ag Leader Compass
Compass/GPS6000 Bundle: $2,100
- Compact display with built-in LED lightbar
- 7 inch color touchscreen
- Full screen mapping
- Comes standard with manual guidance
- Add OnTrac3™ assisted steering or SteerCommand™ integrated steering system (requires GPS6500) for high-end guidance
- Compatible with ISObus Virtual Terminal Standard
For more information, please call us at (507) 423-9909 or (877) 623-9909.
Simple User Interface:
- The Compass display is easy and simple to operate
- Operators can create a new event and go by using the event feature option.
- Accomplish your tasks with fewer button presses
- Track field work and maps, which are automatically named by date and time.
- Record outer field boundaries, interior boundaries, mark in-field obstacles, waterways or tile lines, and view maps in real time from the cab.
Guidance and Steering:
- The Compass display supports multiple guidance patterns and displays the field ahead with multiple views.
- Built-in lightbar cab be set to chase or follow according to operator’s preference.
VT capability helps clean up your cab clutter from other implement controllers and gives the Compass the ability to control ISOBUS implements including planters, sprayers, spreaders and seeders.