Ag Leader Direct Command
Ag Leader has revolutionized the application management process. Reliable application rate control will help you minimize waste whether you have an NH3 toolbar, Liquid N sidedress unit, sprayer, spreader or electric starter fertilizer pump on your planter, DirectCommand will transform the application process, allowing for maximum control.
For more information, please call 507-423-9909 or 1-877-623-9909.
- Coverage – Monitors droplet size by allowing users to enter their spray tip information and will determine the droplet size given the boom pressure to manage spray drift
- Ease of Use – Features Load and Go for setting up ISObus equipment
- Low Flow Situations – Pressure fallback reads the more accurate feedback of the pressure sensor rather than the flow meter, ensuring proper application rate at all times.
- Performance – Supports 36-section boom valves and a wide variety of UT displays, control valves, flow meters, temperature sensors and pressure sensors
- Documentation – AgFiniti® Mobile and SmartReports™ are two tools that make application documentation a cinch.
Spinner Spreader Control:
- Controls the spinner speed and monitors the bin level. The system reads ground speed and automatically adjusts product flow to match target application rates.
- Supports PWM, motorized servo, Mark IV.2, Mark IV.4 and Mark V hydraulic control valves.
- Container Sequencing supports application of the same product sequentially from multiple bins.
- Control up to three channels of granular product
- Simultaneously control NH3 and nitrogen stabilizer with the addition of control modules.
- Variable rate application of single or multiple products, controls application rates of granular products automatically, based on prescription maps.
- SteerCommand with GPS 6500 offers sub-inch accuracy needed for strip-till operations
Norac and OptRx:
- OptRx Crop Sensors measure the needs of your crop and provide application rate recommendations for chemicals in real time to maximize your profit.
- Complete support of the NORAC UC5™ boom height control system