- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 69.6 hp (52.1 kW)
- Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the 1850RT Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity.
- Cab forward design with optional IdealAccess™ Folding Cab Door.
- NEW Back up camera is optional equipment.
- New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Deluxe High-Back Cushion Seat – Mechanical Suspension delivers outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
- Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
Controls on the Mantiou 1850RT Compact Track Loader are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
- Adjustable Joystick Pilot controls provides the operator true 1:1 proportional control over the drive system.
- All-New seat-mounted pilot control system – redesigned cab mount the controls to the seat, providing added leg room and less arm fatigue during operation.
- Standard Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator’s seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
- Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
- Optional speed control adds ability to tailor machine operating speeds to application, independent of engine rotation.
- Standard ISO drive pattern.
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
- Standard HydraGlide™ system allows the lift arm to “float” when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
- Easy Manager Telematics
The 1850RT engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
- DPF (Diesel Particulated Filter) Technology.
- Block Heater is an optional feature
- Emissions Compliance (EPA/Euro) Tier IV/Stage 3B, 24 gal (91 L) fuel tank along with a 250 hours Oil Change Interval.
The 1850RT Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
- Standard and optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
- New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Pilot Hydraulic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency.
- Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
- Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers easily connect under pressure for fast, efficient attachment changes.
The robust lift-arm on the 1850RT Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
- Radial Lift Path lift arm offers enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications.
- Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
- Simple “in-line” design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive “offset” lift arm designs.
- Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
- Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
Serviceability is very important to our customers. The 1850RT is sure to exceed your service expectations.
- Large, gas-spring assisted engine cover and over-sized, flush-mounted rear door allows full access on the rear of the machine for servicing and maintenance.
- Lockable compartments on the rear towers open to reveal the battery on the left and hydraulic tank on the right.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with large gas-springs for easy internal service access.
- Track rollers and idlers are sealed and require no maintenance.
- Patented tilt-out foot pod allows for best-in-class foot well cleanout and provides perfect access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
- Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.