- Durable tubular boom design – designed with less welds to handle and lift heavy loads
- Tier IV Certified John Deere 141 hp Turbo Diesel Engine
- 5 Speed Powershift Design (automatic and manual mode)
- 4 Wheel Drive – enables rough terrain performance while operating on soft ground, towing a trailer, or other working applications that require high traction to get the job done.
- 4 Wheel Steer – enable three different steering modes: All Wheel Steer, Crab Steer, or Front Wheel Steer with selection in cab to utilize based upon the task and location.
- The Manitou exclusive Joystick Switch and Move (JSM) all-in-one joystick system allows safe, fatigue-free operation. The left hand remains on the steering wheel and the right-hand controls direction drive, boom and hydraulic functions with one ergonomic joystick.
- Intuitive controls are positioned in groups according to machine function for easy operation.
- Deluxe cab with Heat and A/C – fully enclosed with wide door for easier access.
- Interactive Dashboard – holds a digital display providing notifications for fuel level, speed, hour meter, travel direction, engine temperature, wheel alignment, warning lights and maintenance reminders.
- Easy Engine Access – engine hood easily lifts and lower panel drops down for full access to engine and other maintenance components.
- Hydraulic Driven Auto-Reversing Fan – avoid engine overheating, as well as engine debris, with the standard auto reversing fan.
- Operator Presence Detector – travel movements are only allowed when an operator is sitting in the operator’s seat.
- Safe, Reliable Braking – oil immersed multiple-disc brakes are integrated into the front and rear axles for precise machine braking.
- ROPS/FOPS – the cab has been designed for operator protection, satisfying ROPS/FOPS requirements for roll over protection and falling object protection.