When maximum hydraulic power is needed to run demanding attachments, the V330 skid loader is equipped with the tools to get the job done right.
- Higher system pressure delivers more hydraulic muscle to power demanding attachments and deliver superior lifting and breakout forces.
- Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
- Standard auxiliary detent allows the operator to set attachment for continuous operation.
- Hydraglide™ system allows the lift arm to “float” when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material at faster transport speeds.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Pilot-controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency.
The V330 GEN:2 skid loader vertical-lift arm design was created for maximum reach, superior strength and optimal operator visibility.
- Additional reach is achieved at trailer loading and unloading heights.
- Self-leveling lift action provides better control of lifting loads.
- Low-profile lift arm design provides outstanding forward and side visibility.
- New single-plane lift-arm design features a heavy-duty timing link, upper-rear channel support and large diameter pivot pins, providing best-in-class vertical and lateral strength and rigidity, as well as exceptional rear visibility.
- Four-point support through dual bucket cylinders and two lift arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame evenly distribute digging forces.
At Gehl we know ease of serviceability is very important to our customers. The model V330 GEN:2 skid loader is sure to exceed their expectations.
- Large engine cover is hinged and positioned by gas-springs to assist lifting and holding in place, and allows for easy return to closed/operating position.
- Featured cab safety restraint bar for lifting ROPS/FOPS.
- Large rear door easily opens on hinges on right side, allowing full access for servicing and maintenance.
- Remote engine oil filter is on left side; easy access to hydraulic oil filter on right side.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with a hydraulic lift for easy internal service access.
- Drive chains and axle bearings are sealed systems that require no maintenance.
- Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.