- Create and manage soil sampling points, grids and regions.
- Create field tile plans for optimal drainage systems.
- Plan and document crop plans, tillage practices or other activities for field improvement.
- Choose seed with higher yield potential based on historic yield performance data.
- Create reports and charts displaying important planter performance details.
- Use precision data to satisfy government reporting needs.
- Track variable rate liquid and/or granular application operations.
- Record application operations for regulatory recordkeeping.
- Create variable rate application maps and prescriptions.
- Analyze harvest data by field area application records, as-planted maps, etc.
- Discover yield trends within your fields using multiple years of harvest data.
- Create harvest reports and charts to provide details on each field or use query tools to analyze specific areas.