7200-LMH Round Bale Processor
The 7200-LMH Round Bale Processor is the first-of-its-kind loader mounted, hydraulically driven bale processor for wheel loaders. Leading the industry in fast and efficient bale processing, the 7200-LMH is perfect for bedding, feeding, and stockpiling.
Driven by the loaders hydraulics, the 7200-LMH hay processor has a simple design with no mechanical power transmission. This translates to efficient processing and low maintenance. The high torque design tears through hay bales and discharges directly off of the flails eliminating plugging issues.
The Fair MFG 7200-LMH Hydraulic Bale Processor gives loader operators the unmatched ability to shred hay bales in any condition.
- Easily Attaches to Front End Wheel Loaders
- Hydraulically Driven from the Loader Carrier
- Simple Design Generates Unmatched Processing Efficiency
- 3 Bale Capacity
- Load Hay Bales from the Ground or Stacks
- In-Cab Control Panel
- This bale shredder works great for Bunk Feeding and High Discharge Bedding up to 65′
|Bale Size Capacity:||6×6′ – 3 Bales|
|Slug Bar Adjustment:||Hydraulic|
|Style:||Loader Mount Hydraulic Driven Bale Processor With Blower|
|Loader Min. Static Tipping Load||15,000 lbs|
|Loader Min. Hydraulic Flow||35 GPM|