- Rated operating capacity at 35% of 2550 lbs (1157 kg), this 2550RT can safely pick-up and operate to it’s full potential
- 243 ft-lbs (330 Nm) of useful torque to assist the engine power output
- Class-leading lift breakout force and high tilt breakout force give you the power needed to break out concrete slabs, frozen piles of dirt or remove tree stumps.
- Standard, selectable 2-speed drive systems, horn and backup alarm
- Optional counterweight/bumper can gain extra tipping capacity while offering increased rear protection.
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the new 2550RT Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in all-day productivity on the jobsite.
- Level II ROPS/FOPS provides the highest level of safety protection for an operator in a roll over or falling object situation.
- ALL NEW seat-mounted pilot control system has redesigned the cab by mounting the controls to the seat. This provides added leg room and less arm fatigue during operation.
- The IdealAccess™ Door is a Manitou patented design featuring a low clearance door that delivers cab-to-canopy versatility and easy access.
- Tilt out foot feature allows for best-in-class foot well cleanout and provides easy access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
- Excellent sightlines from all sides for safe and precise placement of loads and reduced jobsite incidents. A high-mounted seat provides an excellent vantage point to the attachment and cutting-edge.
- New “glove friendly”, weather proof push style buttons with an automotive design and feel
Controls on the 2550RT Compact Track Loaders are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
- The hydraulic-pilot controls are mounted to the seat, so they move with the operator that gives a true 1:1 proportional control over the drive system.
- Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator’s seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
- Pilot Hydraulic transmission with direct engine coupling delivers operating efficiency while our actuation valve technology keeps the power flowing. This feature monitors and adjusts the hydrostatic drive pump to produce the ideal tractive effort.
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
- Easy to use, multi-function display incorporates all warning & operation lights and machine configuration screens. Single button allows for simple scrolling and selection of various display functions
The Manitou 2550RT Compact Track Loader engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
- Utilizing automatic regeneration and no fuel additives the Tier IV Deutz Turbo Diesel Engine is simpler to maintain and a better overall value.
- Dedicated, welded chassis w/ Flex steel coupler is custom built to aid in superior weight distribution, which enhances stability, grading, tractive effort, and ride control.
- Engine visually alerts operators to any issues with the Engine ECU, Coolant, Oil Pressure, Engine Air Filter
- Radiator and Hydraulic cooler have been designed to meet the toughest of operating conditions. The cooling package has been sized to ensure robust performance in demanding applications and ensure the engine and hydraulic systems run at peak performance.
- Increased fuel capacity leads to less downtime on the jobsite and quicker turnaround on projects.
The Manitou 2550RT Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
- Standard and optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
- Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power against the competition.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Standard selectable self-leveling hydraulic lift keeps the bucket level throughout the raise/lift cycle and can be turned on and off by a switch in the cab.
- Powerful drive motors deliver superior pushing power to the tracks.
- Internal drive motor plumbing protects hoses, tubes and fittings from damage resulting from debris or objects in the track area.
- Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
- Standard Hydraglide™ system allows the lift arm to “float” when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
- Offering 37.7 gpm (142.7 L/pm) of standard high aux high flow to power a wide variety of High Flow EDGE attachments
The robust lift-arm on the 2550RT Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
- Radical Lift design offers enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications. Due to the radial lift path, the maximum reach is greater at the middle of the lift height.
- Additional reach & increased dump height results in more efficient load placement and overall performance.
- Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
- Simple “in-line” design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive “offset” lift arm designs.
- Front channel support and large diameter pivet point pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
- Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
Serviceability is very important to our customers. The 2550RT is sure to exceed your service expectations.
- IdealTrax™ Industry Exclusive Automatic Track Tensioning system eliminates the need for manually tensioning the tracks on the loader before operation, saving valuable time on the jobsite.
- Remote mounted engine oil filter, fuel filter and water separator all mounted on the left side of the machine for easy access for service. Belly-pan clean out is now 2X the size of previous models, resulting in slightly lower ground clearance.
- Electrical harnesses all marked with indicators for mounting in place by indicated positions, for more reliability
- Digital display provides quick responses to possible errors and codes on the machine.
- Easy Manager System is a simple and flexible tool that optimizes operational monitoring of your equipment whatever the number and your business!
- Central Sealed Fuse Location Easily Accessible in rear of machine