The Manitou 1050RT Compact Track Loader is taking performance to the next level.
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 35 hp (26 kW)
- The welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the 1050RT Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity.
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket.
- Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
- Optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
- Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
Controls on the Manitou 1050RT Compact Track Loader are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
- Standard Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator’s seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
- Easy Manager Telematics
The 1050RT engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
- Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through dealership servicing in conjunction with Manitou parts and service support.
The 1050RT Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
- Standard auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
- New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency.
- Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
- Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers for fast, efficient attachment changes.
The robust lift-arm on the 1050RT Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
- Additional reach and increased dump height result in more efficient load placement and overall performance.
- Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
- Simple “in-line” design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive “offset” lift arm designs.
- Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
- Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.